Book your winter break!
With beautiful European cities to explore, ski slopes to enjoy and beach locations that stay sunny all year round; winter is the perfect time to get away. Find cheap flights with Flybe and book your winter getaway now.
Theres loads to do around the Flybe network during the winter months including getting outdoors, seeing a show or trying something new!
- Start the new year off right and shake off those Christmas cobwebs with some wonderful winter walks including London, Belfast City and more. Find your perfect winter walk.
- Dreaming of white Christmas? Curve, the spectacular state-of-the-art theatre in Leicester is staging a festive production of Irving Berlin's White Christmas from 6th December - 13th Jan. Find flights to the East Midlands.
- Get outside and explore one of Aberdeenshire's castles or grand houses. From Crathes Castle in Banchory to Haddo House in Ellon you won't be short of things to do. Find flights to Aberdeen.
- Get carried away up into the clouds by the Mont Saleve cable car. You'll reach an altitude of 1,100 metres in less than 5 minutes. Find flights to Geneva.
Find more winter activities in our on-board magazine Flight Time.
Hit the Slopes
Hit the Slopes
Take off from your doorstep, and visit some of the best ski destinations in Europe.
- Geneva hosts many ski resorts nearby within under an hour and a half transfer time including Flaine, Chamonix Mont Blanc. Perfect for those long weekend ski trips. Find your cheap flights to Geneva now.
- Looking for a stunning and lively ski town? Look no further than Chambéry, where you can take to the slopes and experience dozens of ski fields as well as immersing yourself in the local culture.
- Innsbruck is renowned for its skiing, with over 400 resorts within a three hour transfer of the airport. For those of you than don't want to don your skis, there are a number of other ways for you to enjoy this exciting cosmopolitan city.
Read more about our ski destinations.
Best Christmas Markets
Best Christmas Markets
With Christmas markets becoming more and more popular, Flybe offer you a guide to the best Christmas markets in the UK and Europe.
- Originating in Germany, and still leading the way with the best Christmas Markets you'll be spoilt for choice in Berlin with an array of markets to choose from. From traditional gifts and festive foods in Gendarmenmarkt to family friendly rides in Alexanderplatz there's something for everyone to enjoy. Open from end of November - December 2018.
- Belfast opt for traditional feel with a continental twist at their Christmas market. Held in the fabulous City Hall gardens from 18th November - 22nd December, and complete with food stalls and Santa's Grotto, this is not a Christmas market to miss!
- Watch the Roncalliplatz in Cologne come alive this Christmas, and wander the markets filled with sweet delicacies, arts and crafts and Christmas mulled wine.
See other Christmas markets around our network.
Got the winter blues and thinking about escaping to lap up some winter sun rays? We've got just the thing with our beach locations that stay sunny all year round!
- Discover Alicante this winter, with its mild weather year round, meaning you can enjoy the city and all the delights it has to offer at any time! Don't miss a stroll down to the marina, or stop by the cultural attractions from museums and theatres.
- Malaga is one of the top destinations people like to visit as a winter sun break. Not only does it benefit from sunny days and mild temperatures in winter, it also has ski slopes on offer in the Sierra Nevada mountains, combining the best of both worlds.
Find more beach break inspiration.
*Only available on flybe.com, subject to availability. Available for travel until 30.03.19. Please see flybe.com for full schedule details. Some routes may be operated by our franchise partners Stobart Air, Eastern Airways or Blue Islands or our codeshare partners. Route information correct at time of going to broadcast.
Any flights booked are subject to the General Conditions of Carriage found at flybe.com. Flybe does not charge processing fees for payment by debit or credit cards or PayPal.