New winter competition!
Win a family flight with Super Wings*
We've partnered with Super Wings again this winter to offer you the chance to win a set of 4 Flybe 'Get More' return flights to a destination of your choice PLUS a Jett's Super Robot Suit & Agent Chase Transforming Vehicle.
Super Wings is an action-packed preschool series about an adorable jet plane named Jett who travels the world
delivering packages to children. On every delivery, Jett encounters a new problem that he and his friends the Super Wings must work together to solve!
To enter, submit your details in the form below (open to UK residents who are over 18). Entry closes 28.02.19. See terms and conditions below for full details.
More from Super Wings!
Terms and Conditions
*The following terms and conditions apply and entry to the prize draw constitutes your agreement to be bound by them. References to “Flybe” mean Flybe Limited, New Walker Hangar, Exeter International Airport, Exeter, Devon EX5 2BA.
1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents (including the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man) aged 18 years or over, except employees of Flybe, Alpha Animation and Toys UK Limited, their associated companies, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3. Eligible entrants must answer the question above to enter.
4. All entries must be submitted via the competition entry form and only one entry per person is permitted.
5. The opening date for entries is 01/12/2018. The closing date of the prize draw is 23:59 on 28/02/2019. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
6. Flybe accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
7. A winner will be chosen by a random draw [performed by a computer process on 01/03/2019 (“Draw Date”).
8. The winner will receive:
a. Four return ‘Get More’ Flybe flight tickets from any Flybe Airport to any Flybe destination of their choice (subject to the terms and conditions below). Includes direct flights only. All flights which comprise the prize must be taken simultaneously and cannot be used on separate dates. Flights must have a BE flight code and be operated by Flybe and do not include codeshare or franchise operated routes; flights must be booked and flown by 01/09/19; please see flybe.com for full schedule details; all flights are subject to Flybe’s General Conditions of Carriage as updated and amended from time to time which can be found at flybe.com; any flights not used by this date shall result in the prize being forfeited; the winner is responsible for their own passport and visa requirements and the passport and visa requirements of any person who travels with them; travel insurance, accommodation and transfers are NOT included in the prize. Taxes and charges ARE included and a 23kg hold bag. Flight tickets are strictly subject to availability.
b. A Jett Super Robot Suit and Agent Chase Transforming Vehicle.
9. The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) before 05/03/2019 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Flybe within 10 working days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be
forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
10. The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 7 days of the prize being accepted by the winner.
11. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
12. The prize is supplied by Flybe Limited, New Walker Hangar, Exeter International Airport, Exeter, Devon EX5 2BA (the “Supplier”). Flybe reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
13. The decision of Flybe regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
14. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending an email to [email protected] within 14 of days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
15. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. Flybe reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
16. Flybe reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
17. Insofar as is permitted by law, Flybe, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
18. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
20. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.