Wimpy Kid competition!
Win 4 x return Flybe flights plus the entire Diary of a Wimpy Kid book collection.
Diary of a Wimpy Kid The Getaway follows Greg and his family as they escape to a tropical island resort for some much- needed rest and relaxation. A few days in paradise should do wonders for the Heffley’s but nothing goes to plan and after a series of hilarious mishaps, they soon discover that paradise isn’t always everything it’s cracked up to be.
We've partnered with the publishers of Diary of a Wimpy Kid to offer you the chance to jet off on a family adventure - just like the Heffleys!
To win a set of 4 Flybe return flights to a destination of your choice* plus the entire Wimpy Kid book series, simply answer the competition question and submit your details in the form below (open to UK residents aged 18 and over). Competition closes 30 April 2019. See terms and conditions below for full details.
Terms and conditions
*The following terms and conditions apply and entry to the prize draw constitutes your agreement to be bound by them. References to “Flybe” mean Flybe Limited, New Walker Hangar, Exeter International Airport, Exeter, Devon EX5 2BA.
1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents (including the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man) aged 18 years or over, except employees of Flybe, Play 7 and Puffin their associated companies, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3. Eligible entrants must answer the question above to enter.
4. All entries must be submitted via the competition entry form and only one entry per person is permitted.
5. The opening date for entries is 18/02/2019. The closing date of the prize draw is 23:59 GMT on 30/04/2019. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
6. Flybe accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
7. A winner will be chosen by a random draw performed by a computer process on 02/05/2019 (“Draw Date”).
8. The winner will receive:
a. Four return ‘Get More’ Flybe flight tickets from any Flybe Airport to any Flybe destination of their choice (subject to the terms and conditions below). Includes direct flights only. All flights which comprise the prize must be taken simultaneously and cannot be used on separate dates. Flights must have a BE flight code and be operated by Flybe and do not include codeshare or franchise operated routes; flights must be booked and flown by 30/09/19; please see flybe.com for full schedule details; all flights are subject to Flybe’s General Conditions of Carriage as updated and amended from time to time which can be found at flybe.com; any flights not used by this date shall result in the prize being forfeited; the winner is responsible for their own passport and visa requirements and the passport and visa requirements of any person who travels with them; travel insurance, accommodation and transfers are NOT included in the prize. Taxes and charges ARE included and a 23kg hold bag. Flight tickets are strictly subject to availability.
b. The entire Wimpy Kid book collection comprising of 13 books.
9. The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) before 09/05/2019 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Flybe within 10 working days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
10. The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 7 days of the prize being accepted by the winner.
11. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
12. The prize is supplied by Flybe Limited, New Walker Hangar, Exeter International Airport, Exeter, Devon EX5 2BA (the “Supplier”). Flybe reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
13. The decision of Flybe regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
14. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending an email to [email protected] within 14 of days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw. By entering this competition you consent to your name and county being used by Flybe in accordance with this Clause 14.
15. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. Flybe reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
16. Flybe reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
17. Insofar as is permitted by law, Flybe, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
18. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media. By entering this competition you consent to your name and photograph being used by Flybe in accordance with this Clause 18.