Get More Flexibility
Whether your meeting is running on and you need to stay later, or you’ve finished early and can’t wait to get home – Get More gives you greater flexibility.
Our flexible Get More ticket allows you to change your flight to an earlier or later flight that same day at no extra cost*.
How do I change my Get More tickets on the day?
- To catch an earlier flight on the same day, you should arrive at the airport in time to check-in for the earlier flight. Where there is availability on the plane, staff at the Airport Service Desk, will book you onto the earlier flight, without any charge.
- To catch a later flight on the same day, you must contact the Flybe contact centre on 0371 700 2224 at least 1 hour before departure of your original flight booking. The contact centre will then rebook you onto the later flight, subject to availability, and a new e-ticket will be issued.
- If there is no availability or no more flights on that day, Flybe are not liable for customer accommodation. Flexibility is solely dependent upon availability.
Contact Centre opening times
Weekdays - 8am to 6pm
Saturdays - 8am – 4pm
Sundays and Bank Holidays - 10am to 6pm
Get More benefits
In addition to on-the-day flexibility, Get more gives you:
- Standard 23kg hold luggage
- Cabin bag allowance
- Advance standard seat selection
- Loyalty reward points
- Changeable ticket (fare difference for route/date change may apply)
- Upgrade to extra legroom or increase your baggage allowance for a fee
*Terms and Conditions
- Customers can transfer their ticket to an earlier or later Flybe flight on the same day of travel, at no extra cost, subject to flight availability.
- No fare difference will be charged on a Get More ticket where it is changed for travel on the same day.
- For day-return journeys, on-the-day changes can be made to the outbound and/or return flight.
- Where the outbound and return flights are on different dates, changes can only be made on the actual day of travel.
- For no fare difference charge to apply, the customer must return to the original point of departure from the original destination on the booking. Customers may choose a direct or indirect flight, where availability exists.
- If the customer is seeking to change Get More tickets to a different day or departure/destination, they must pay the fare difference.
- On-the-day flexibility is only available on routes operated by Flybe and Stobart Air, and only applicable on Loganair when there is a mixed itinerary of Flybe & Loganair. Not available on flights operated solely by Loganair.
- On-the-day flexibility is not applicable to Codeshare or Interline tickets.