Stretch out your summer!
Theres still time to book your late summer break for 2018 with Flybe. See where summer 2018 can take you. Why not explore the UK and European festival scene or some of the network's best beaches?
Whether you're into art, theatre, music, opera or even wellness, there's a festival for everyone this summer around the Flybe network.
- Arena di Verona opera festival is a world-famous festival staged in Verona's well preserved 2000-year-old Roman amphiteatre. The festival kicks off in June, and runs for 2 months.
- If you're heading to France this summer, why not visit Avignon? as it celebrates contemporary performing arts with the world-renowned Festival d'Avignon. Venues across the city play host to hundreds of performances with all art forms represented including theatre, opera, poetry and literature.
- The music and arts festival, Castlepalooza is held at Charleville Castle in County Offaly outside Dublin. This festival offers onsite camping and is held over a weekend with music in the grounds, workshops and surprise performances within the castle.
View more festivals around our network.
Fancy a beach break this summer? Those long beach days are just around the corner with a number of destinations around our network boasting some of the best beaches in the northern hemisphere.
- We recommend visiting St Ouen's Bay in Jersey, the windswept natural playground ideal for surfers and adrenalin seekers.
- After something a bit more family friendly? Visit Inchydoney, south-west of Cork, which is renowned as a great place to visit with kids, and even offers activities including whale-watching and kayaking.
- For something a bit further afield take a trip to Palma de Mallorca and visit Cala Llombards. This beautiful cove consists of shallow turquoise water and is popular with locals and holiday makers alike.
Need some more beach inspiration? View more beach breaks.
Take wing next spring ☀️✈️
Your favourite spring destinations are on sale right now for travel up until 16.06.19! Whether you’re looking at staycations in the UK, spring holidays in Europe over Easter or bank holiday weekend breaks, we’ve got all the inspiration you need to plan the perfect trip.
Here are some of our recommendations on what to do next spring or this summer!
Stand-up paddleboarding (SUP) doesn't just lend itself to rural or coastal areas. The inflatable paddleboards can be used to offer different perspectives on our cities' streets too. Here are our top three city SUP adventures:
- Visit the freshwater lake at Cardiff Bay and experience the city's rich history and culture.
- Fly into Exeter and head straight to Exeter Quay. This stretch of water is ideal for beginners!
- Just a short walk from the famous castle, Edinburgh Quay is a thriving canal centre combining fresco waterside dining with a wealth of historic streets.
Are you a travel, art and history lover? Why not find out more about a destination, and refresh your senses with a cultural short break?
- Explore Paris' secret galleries including the Musée Zadkine, the Musée de L'Orangerie and the Galerie Lumière des Roses.
- From cats (the Kattenkabinet) to handbags (The museum of bags and purses), Amsterdam has a museum for everyone.
- See a collection full of treasures paired with amazing views at the Queen's Diamond Jubilee Galleries at Westminster Abbey in London.
Keep up to date with our latest culture ventures here in our on board magazine.
Looking for some winter sun?
While the UK shivers, we can take you to places where you can still feel the sun on your face. For winter sun holidays, look no further than Flybe. Our cheap flights to Alicante, Malaga and Faro will soon have you feeling toasty.
Subscribe for the latest Flybe offers & news
Why book with Flybe?
Up to 46kg Baggage Allowance**Plenty of room for all those holiday souvenirs!
10kg hand luggage**Take up to two items into the cabin with a combined weight of up to 10kg.
Golf EquipmentFancy hitting the green with your own set of clubs? Take them with you.
Fly from your local airportFind cheap summer flights from your local airport. We fly to over 75 destinations throughout the UK and Europe.
Holiday essentialsGet access to great deals with our car hire and hotel partners.
Friendly flight timesSo you can make the most of your time on the beach or seeing the sights.
*For flights until 16.06.19. Only available on flybe.com, subject to availability. The following routes are excluded for the availability period Exeter - Norwich, Exeter - Malaga, Exeter - Alicante, Norwich - Alicante, Norwich - Malaga, Exeter - Faro, Exeter - Palma Mallorca, Exeter - Chambéry, Doncaster-Sheffield - Guernsey, Humberside - Jersey, Aberdeen - Jersey, Inverness - Jersey. Full schedule details at flybe.com. Some routes may be operated by our franchise partners Eastern Airways, Blue Islands or Stobart Air. Not all flights operate for the entire travel period. Route information correct as of 18.07.18.
**Selected ticket types only. Hand luggage size restrictions apply. Golf equipment subject to availability.