Introducing Spend&Fly. A simpler way to earn flights.
We like to keep things simple at Flybe. Which is why we fly you cheaper and faster to the places you want to go.
And in the spirit of keeping things simple, we’ve been looking at the way we reward your loyalty. Up until now, customers like you have used our Rewards4All scheme. Well that’s about to change.
What is Spend&Fly?
Spend&Fly, is our loyalty programme exclusive to Flybe Credit Card holders. With Spend&Fly you can earn flights with your spend on your Flybe Credit Card. Spend&Fly replaced Rewards4All, as with that scheme, you’ll still be able to Spend and Fly, so every time you use your card to purchase something, you’ll be one step closer to your next flight with Flybe.
What’s so good about Spend&Fly?
Every penny you spend on a Flybe Credit Card counts towards a Flybe bonus flight (where you just pay taxes and charges). But the difference is, there are no more points awarded. It’s simply about the amount you spend and when you decide to redeem your voucher.
Here’s how it can work for you.
|Credit Card spend||Bonus Return Flight
(where you just pay taxes and charges)*
|£4,000||UK||Just Fly or Get More UK Bonus Return Flight|
|£5,500||UK||All In UK Bonus Return Flight|
|£6,000||EU||Just Fly or Get More European Bonus Return Flight|
|£7,500||EU||All In European Bonus Return Flight|
* All you have to do is pay taxes and charges. Bonus Return Flights will be provided in the form of a voucher code redeemable against selected flights subject to availability online. For Bonus Flight terms and conditions please see www.flybe.com. Seats available on Flybe scheduled services to and from the UK. Get More Supplement may apply. Not available on routes to Spain or Portugal. Spend&Fly Bonus Flights cannot be used on flights operated by Stobart Air, Blue Islands or codeshare services. Discounted web fares may occasionally be available at a lower cost (including taxes charges) than equivalent reward flights. Therefore, Flybe recommends customers are flexible with their travel dates when searching for reward flights. For more information, please go to www. flybe.com/spend&fly.
How does it work?
If you haven’t already, make sure that you apply for the Flybe Credit Card, then, simply use your Spend&Fly credit card and, when you’re ready to redeem your flight voucher, visit flybe.com/spend&fly and complete the redemption form.
You don’t need to do anything though, we’ll register you automatically. If you have given us your email address we can send you a monthly update on what you’ve spent. We’ll let you know how close you are to earning your next flight.
Oh, and did we mention that there’s no limit to the number of flights you can earn in a year? The more you spend, the more you can redeem – it’s that simple.
So what are you waiting for? Apply now!
Terms and Conditions
Subject to status. Applicants for credit must be aged 18 or over and UK resident (including Channel Islands and Isle of Man). The Flybe Credit Card is issued by Creation Financial Services Limited, Chadwick House, Blenheim Court, Solihull B91 2AA.
Calls may be recorded. Calls charged at basic rate. The number provided may be included as part of any inclusive call minutes provided by your phone operator.
Flybe reserves the right to withdraw or amend this offer at any time giving sufficient notice.
1. 0% for 12 months on Balance Transfers is applicable only for Balance Transfers made within 90 days of account opening date. Subject to status, eligibility, availability of funds and Account Terms and Conditions. Balance Transfer fee: up to £5 or 5% whichever is greater, your specific fee is detailed in your agreement. You can Balance Transfer up to 90% of your credit limit. Balance Transfers from existing storecard accounts and loans issued by Creation Financial Services Ltd, Creation Consumer Finance Ltd and credit card accounts issued by Creation Financial Services Limited are not permitted. Minimum value for Balance Transfer is £50. All other transactions during the promotional period will be charged interest at the standard rate then applicable.
2. The amount of days you have interest free are dependent upon Purchase date and statement date.
3. Cash Advance: Subject to eligibility, availability of funds and account status. Account terms and conditions apply. Cash handling fee: up to £5 or 5% whichever is greater, your specific fee is detailed in your agreement.
4. A cash-handling fee of 5% (minimum fee £5) applies to each Cash Advance transaction. Interest is also charged from the day you take the Cash Advance until you pay back the amount taken out in full, at the rate of up to 27.4% p.a. Travel Money is operated by Travelex Currency Services Limited. Delivery will only be to the customer account billing address registered with Creation Financial Services Limited. Exchange rates will be advised at the time of purchase. Maximum order value £2,000 or cash credit limit, if less.
5. Avis Terms and Conditions – The discount applies to the cost of the rental plus basic insurances. Optional, additional insurances, plus any extras such as additional drivers, child seats, ski racks and pre-paid fuel, are excluded from the discount. Please see www.avis.co.uk/flybecreditcard for details.