Flybe's Winter Getaway Bargains Take To The Skies
Leading regional airline starts its 2012-13 winter schedule with choice of up to 2,646 flights a week on 102 routes including six brand new and Easter extension of popular ski routes
Flybe, Europe’s largest regional airline, starts operating its 2012-13 Winter programme this Sunday (October 28th) offering a comprehensive choice of 102 routes and up to 2,646 flights a week including six brand new winter routes namely Birmingham to Amsterdam; East Midlands to Amsterdam, Chambery, Jersey and Paris Charles de Gaulle; and Southampton to Nantes. The airline has also extended the dates of six of its most popular ski routes beyond Easter 2013.
In ‘Making flying better’ for its passengers, Flybe continues to provide affordable travel coupled with adding extra value for money benefits that include mobile booking, no debit card charges and three booking choices – Just Fly, Get More and Plus. These join existing long-standing benefits such as free assigned seating and dedicated Executive Lounges at many of its key airports.
The airline’s successful Manchester hub also enters its first winter season, from where passengers can make convenient, seamless onward connections both regionally with Flybe but also to a wide selection of long haul destinations through its various codeshare partners.
Highlights Winter 2012-13:
* 102 routes with choice of up to 2,646 flights a week
* 6 brand new routes: Birmingham to Amsterdam; East Midlands to Amsterdam, Chambery, Jersey and Paris Charles de Gaulle; and Southampton to Nantes
* First winter for Birmingham to Waterford, and Newcastle to Bergen
* 8 key routes serving London Gatwick with choice of up to 320 flights a week
* 12 ski routes with choice of up to 54 flights a week to Chambery, Geneva, Milan Malpensa and Salzburg from seven UK airports namely Exeter, the Isle of Man, Jersey and Southampton plus the brand new route from December 15th to Chambery from East Midlands and the convenient year-round route to Milan Malpensa from Birmingham and Manchester.
* Extension of dates through Easter as follows: To Chambery from Birmingham and Exeter (to April 6), East Midlands and Southampton (April 13): to Geneva from the Isle of Man and Jersey (to April 6).
Fares from £29.99 one way including taxes and airport charges
Andrew Strong, Flybe UK’s Managing Director, comments:“Our comprehensive selection of sea and sun routes this coming winter gives both business and leisure travellers the choice of affordable travel to key destinations from their local airport. Our passengers can be assured that, by choosing to travel with Flybe, they are flying with the largest regional airline in Europe.”