FLYBE BOOSTS 2019 SUMMER SCHEDULE FROM EXETER
Extra three flights a week to Edinburgh
Extra Sunday service to Amsterdam
Continuation of double daily flights to Paris Charles de Gaulle
In total features 19 routes with choice of up to 118 flights a week
Flybe, Europe’s largest regional airline, has confirmed an expansion of its 2019 Summer schedule from Exeter Airport with the addition of an extra three flights a week to Edinburgh operating on Monday, Thursday and Friday evenings; together with an extra Sunday service to Amsterdam. All flights are available for booking now at www.flybe.com for travel between 31st March and 26th October 2019.
The airline’s double-daily flights to and from Paris Charles de Gaulle continue through to the summer programme. They offer the added opportunity for convenient onward connections to a wide range of international destinations with Flybe’s codeshare partners that include Air France.
Other highlights of Flybe’s 2019 Summer schedule from Exeter include:
- Four summer sun routes with multi-frequency weekly services to Alicante, Faro, Malaga and Palma de Mallorca
- Four flights a week to Norwich
- Plus popular daily London City service and multi-frequency flights to Manchester
- Extension of winter ski service to Geneva through to end April
- Total of 19 routes offering a choice of up to 118 flights a week.