FLYBE TAKES TO SKIES WITH 2018-19 WINTER SCHEDULE
· 151 routes with choice of up to 2835 flights a week
· Includes 14 ski and 8 winter sun routes
· Improved schedules to better meet customer demand
· Convenient timetable for popular Christmas markets plus more flights and ‘seasonal’ routes added over Christmas and New Year
· Refreshed on board Café Flybe menu for winter
Flybe, Europe’s largest regional airline, started operating its 2018-19 Winter schedule this past weekend (Sunday 28th October 2018) featuring a total of 151 routes with a choice of up to 2835 flights a week available throughout the UK and mainland Europe for travel through to 30th March 2019.
Key Highlights of Flybe’s 2018-19 Winter schedule include:
- Up to 2835 flights a week
- Total of 151 routes including Doncaster Sheffield to Belfast City operating for the first time in winter
- Up to 7 flights a day on following routes: Birmingham-Amsterdam; Birmingham – Glasgow; Belfast City –
Manchester; Belfast City – Birmingham: Edinburgh – Birmingham
- 14 Winter Ski routes: Chambery from Birmingham, Cardiff, Exeter, Manchester and Southampton
Geneva from Birmingham, Cardiff, Exeter, Isle of Man, Jersey and Southampton
Innsbruck from Manchester
Lyon from Birmingham and Manchester
- 8 Winter Sun routes: Alicante from Doncaster Sheffield, Exeter, Norwich and Southampton
Faro from Cardiff and expanded schedule from Exeter
Malaga from Norwich and Exeter
- Extra flight Cardiff – Paris Charles de Gaulle for France -v- Wales rugby 30th Jan/1st Feb;
- Improved weekend schedule on key routes from Exeter with later Sunday returns from Amsterdam,
Jersey, Guernsey and Manchester; extra daily flights to Paris and Amsterdam and return of weekend
flights to Norwich
- Return of popular Christmas and New Year flights from Southampton to regional France – Limoges,
Bordeaux, La Rochelle, Nantes and Rennes; and full Winter schedule to Bergerac
- Return of popular Christmas and New Year service between Birmingham – Newquay;
and extra seasonal frequency on many routes including Exeter-Glasgow, Belfast City, Dublin and
Newcastle 21st Dec 2018 – 3rd January 2019
Flybe has also updated its on board Cafe Flybe menu for winter that includes a new range of the popular Graze snacks with vegan friendly options, and a healthy apple and blackcurrant Fruit Shoot drink for children made with real fruit that has no added sugar, artificial colourings or flavourings.
Flybe’s three franchise partners Blue Islands, Eastern Airways and Stobart Air also started operating their winter schedules this weekend.
Booking and full details available at www.flybe.com together with Flybe’s 2019 Sumer schedule which is now available for travel through to 8th September.