Flybe Puts 2013-14 Winter Schedule On Sale For Early Bird Bookings
21 March 2013
Leading regional airline puts 3.8-million seats on sale with 106 winter services including brand new routes and choice of up to 2,798 flights a week.
Flybe, Europe’s largest regional airline, has 3.8-million seats on sale for its 2013-14 Winter programme that, on sale now, offers travellers a choice of up to 2,798 flights a week on 106 key routes. These include two brand new ski routes namely Inverness to Geneva and to Grenoble from Southampton; and increased flights on a number of its other 10 ski routes namely from Birmingham and Southampton as well as on all of its four popular winter sun routes from Exeter and Southampton.
Key National Facts
- Up to 2,798 flights a week
- 106 routes including 2 brand new ski routes – Inverness-Geneva; Southampton-Grenoble
- Total 11 ski routes to Chambery, Geneva and Salzburg that includes twice weekly flights to Chambery from Birmingham (extra Sunday flight added), East Midlands, Exeter and Southampton (extra Mon/Fri flights added); to Geneva from Exeter, Inverness (new), Isle of Man, Jersey and Southampton (new choice of up to nine flights a week); weekly to Salzburg from Southampton and brand new Southampton to Grenoble
- Four winter sun routes to Alicante and Malaga with increased frequency up to 3 flights a week from both Exeter and Southampton
- 7 routes serving London Gatwick with choice of up to 328 flights a week namely Belfast City, Guernsey, Inverness, Isle of Man, Jersey, Newcastle and Newquay,
- Currently available for booking for travel between October 27th and February 21st, 2014*
- Bookings to span February half term holiday (to Feb 23rd 2014) available from Friday March 22nd
- Fares from £19.99 one way including taxes and airport charges - full schedule details and bookings at www.flybe.com
Andrew Strong, Managing Director Flybe UK, comments: “Many of our customers have told us they want to plan ahead in order to take advantage of the lowest possible fares so we have ensured that this year we put our 2013-14 Winter programme on sale extra early.
“The diversity of our winter destinations is ideal for those wanting to book early, affordable business travel as well as those looking for short leisure breaks especially over the autumn half-term and Christmas/New Year period – and even as far ahead as next February’s half term. To ensure the lowest possible fares, it’s advisable for people to book their travel for next winter now.”