Catch an earlier flight home for just £42
It's a fact of life that plans change, if your meeting finishes early or you need to get home sooner than expected just arrive at the airport desk and, subject to space, you can jump on to an earlier flight!
Fly Early is available to all customers on all Flybe flights for a flat fee of just £42 - with no fare difference to pay.
Terms and conditions
- Subject to availability.
- Fly Early is available on Flybe, Stobart Air, Blue Islands and Eastern Airways operated flights.
- Where a booking contains a combination of flight operators, respective rules will apply for each flight. Charges may apply for mixed operator itineraries.
- A flat fee of £42 / 57 EUR / 67 CHF / 420 NOK per person per sector (with waived fare difference) is available to customers who wish to change to an earlier flight than the one on which they are booked.
- Customers may choose to move to either an earlier direct or indirect flight, where availability exists.
- Travel must commence on the same day as originally booked.
- Fly Early can only be offered after the outbound sector has been flown if travelling on a day return.
- Fly Early is only available at outstations and cannot be pre-booked.
- To be eligible for Fly Early, customers are required to comply with check-in times for the earlier flight.