Rebooking terms and conditions
Passenger Options and Rebooking Process
Passengers who originally made their booking through a 3rd party (i.e. tour operator, travel agent or other airline website) should contact their booking agent to arrange rebooking.
Flybe will endeavour to re-accommodate passengers on their preferred alternative flight; all flights are offered subject to availability. We recommend you rebook your flights as soon as possible.
1) Passengers whose flight has been cancelled can amend their booking within 48 hours of the original time and date, for travel within seven days of the original flight date(s). Changes can be made online, through the customer call centre or at the airport. In exceptional circumstances, changes after 48 hours may be arranged through the customer call centre or at the airport, subject to availability.
2) Passengers are able to change their cancelled flight, retain or change any or all existing scheduled flights within the affected booking.
3) Passengers are able to choose an alternative route from the options available online during the rebooking process.
4) All flights eligible for rebooking must depart within seven days of the original flight date(s).
5) Changes to a booking that contain a cancelled flight are entitled to a date and time change free of charge. Any subsequent changes to this booking will be subject to Flybe’s current change fees at the time of rebooking.
6) No free of charge name changes are permitted when rebooking a cancelled flight. If a name change is required this can be arranged through our customer call centre or at the airport and Flybe’s standard fees will apply.
7) All passengers in the booking will be affected by changes made online. If any passenger wishes to travel separately please contact the customer call centre before amending the booking online.
8) Passengers will be rebooked into the same Flybe product (Just Fly, Get More, All In) as per the original booking, and the benefits will be transferred.
9) Bags and seats purchased prior to rebooking will be automatically added to the new booking free of charge; this also applies when transferring to an indirect flight.
10) Where it has not been possible to reallocate the original seat chosen prior to rebooking, an option to select a suitable alternative will be made available free of charge during the rebooking process.
11) Passengers who have not pre-allocated their preferred seat in the original booking can do so at the prevailing fee by retrieving their booking online or from the confirmation page once the flight change has been completed.
12) During the rebooking process changes to passengers’ baggage allowance are not available. Passengers wishing to amend their baggage allowance can do so at the prevailing fee by retrieving their booking online or from the confirmation page once the flight change has been completed.
13) If an SMS booking confirmation has been selected during the original booking process, notification reflecting the new itinerary details will be received as per the SMS terms and conditions.
14) Passengers who have made a car hire, car parking, hotel or travel insurance reservation are required to notify their booking changes to Avis, Car Parking, Booking.com and AIG respectively using the contact details below.
If you wish to make or amend an existing car parking booking please call us on 0871 312 0031
Avis: -If you wish to make or amend an existing car hire booking, please contact Avis on 0844 581 0155.
AIG: - If you wish to contact AIG with any details of you Insurance cover, please contact 0207 954 7898.
Booking.com: -If you wish to make a booking with our Hotel partner Booking.com please visit www.flybehotels.com