The UK Corporate Governance Code sets out standards of good practice in relation to board leadership, effectiveness, remuneration, accountability and relations with shareholders. The Code contains broad principles and more specific provisions.
Flybe’s Board of Directors is committed to maintaining high standards of corporate governance. Go to the Corporate Governance section on pages 40-47 of our most recent Annual Report and Accounts where you will be able to find out more about corporate governance at Flybe.
The UK Corporate Governance Code requires companies to make the following information available:
- CIRCA response open letter (PDF)
- Audit Committee Terms of Reference (PDF)
- Nomination Committee Terms of Reference (PDF)
- Remuneration Committee Terms of Reference (PDF)
- Safety & Security Review Committee Terms of Reference (PDF)
- Schedule of Matters Reserved for the Board (PDF)
- Statement regarding Remuneration consultants FIT
- Policy on non-audit professional services (PDF)
- Anti-Slavery Statement (PDF)