The UK Corporate Governance Code sets out standards of good practice in relation to board leadership, effectiveness, remuneration, accountability and relations with shareholders. The Code contains broad principles and more specific provisions.
Flybe’s Board of Directors is committed to maintaining high standards of corporate governance. Go to the Corporate Governance section on pages 40-47 of our most recent Annual Report and Accounts where you will be able to find out more about corporate governance at Flybe.
The UK Corporate Governance Code requires companies to make the following information available:
- Tax Strategy 2017/18 [PDF]
- CIRCA response open letter (PDF)
- Audit Committee Terms of Reference (PDF)
- Nomination Committee Terms of Reference (PDF)
- Remuneration Committee Terms of Reference (PDF)
- Safety & Security Review Committee Terms of Reference (PDF)
- Schedule of Matters Reserved for the Board (PDF)
- Statement regarding Remuneration consultants FIT
- Policy on non-audit professional services (PDF)
- Anti-Slavery Statement FY15/16 (PDF)
- Anti-Slavery Statement FY16/17 (PDF)
Gender Pay Gap Report 2017
In line with the Gender Pay Gap reporting regulations we have reported our Gender pay gap for both Flybe Ltd and FAS Ltd. The data is a snapshot of our employees as of 5th April 2017.
Additionally we have produced some explanatory information about our data, shown here: Flybe Gender Pay Gap 2017 (PDF).