FLYBE ART COMPETITION
In support of Cancer Research UK Kids & Teens
A big thank you again to all the hugely talented Kids & Teens who entered the Flybe Art Competition - and many congratulations to Meg Clark, the overall winner! We will be contacting all prizewinners in the next few days.
First Prize Winner: Meg Clark - Family holiday for four with 350,000 Avios to spend on a holiday to a destination of their choice served by Flybe and to cover flights, car hire and accommodation costs for seven days.
Second Prize Winner: Oliver Vernen 4 x free return flights for any Flybe operated route.
Third Prize Winner: Molly Nunn 2 x free return flights for any Flybe operated route.
Consolation Prizes to:
Competition Winner Meg Clark Recieves a Birthday Surprise
Flybe CEO, Saad Hammad unveiled a special birthday surprise for Meg Clark from Kent who won the carrier’s recent UK-wide art competition held in support of its charity partner, Cancer Research UK Kids & Teens - her winning entry had been superimposed on to the airline’s first purple branded Embraer 195 jet!
Accompanied by her family, Meg - who coincidentally also celebrated her fifth birthday today - thought she was just heading to Flybe’s Exeter HQ for a simple presentation ceremony and hangar visit to celebrate winning a family holiday for four to any Flybe destination of choice.
Here are the top entries. Click to enlarge and see details.
Meg Clark age 4
Meg Clark age 4
By Oliver age 9
Oliver Vernen age 9
By Molly age 14
Molly Nunn age 14
By Hannah age 9
Hannah Clays age 9
By Jacques age 4
Jacques Thomas age 4
By Maggie age 6
Maggie Morris age 6
By Robbie age 9
Robbie Mitchell age 9
By Alexander age 11
By Alexandra age 12
By Alfie age 12
By Anais age 4
By Barnaby age 6
By Ben age 5
By Callum age 8
By Conor age 5
By Crystyl age 4
By Cynara age 8
By Ella age 8
By Erin age 7
By Evie age 5
By Evie age 5
By Ffion age 4
By Harry age 13
By Isaac age 4
By James age 8
By Jamie age 9
By Johan age 10
By Joseph age 5
By Kate age 9
By Kerron age 6
By Kiri age 5
By Lucy age 6
By Maisey age 7
By Maisey age 7
By Maisie age 4
By Manon age 10
By Margot age 7
By Mason age 5
By Max age 7
By Monty age 4
By Morgan age 4
By Saskia age 10
By Sophia age 8
By Tatania age 10
By Ted age 8
By Thomas age 12
By Tilly age 5
By Tom age 12
Cancer Research UK Kids & Teens is a campaign to raise money for research into cancers affecting children, teens and young adults. Please click below if you would like to make a donation to help fund their life-saving research.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Flybe Art Competition (the ‘Competition’) is open to children aged four (4) to fourteen (14) (the “Eligibility Criteria”). The parent or guardian of a child who wishes to enter this competition, will need to read these terms and conditions on behalf of the child. Each child who enters must have the consent of their parent or guardian and will need their assistance to submit their entry.
- Entrants and their lawful guardian into the Competition supporting Cancer Research UK Kids & Teens shall be deemed to have accepted The Competition Specific Terms and Conditions and these General Terms and Conditions which apply to the Competition (collectively, the “Competition Rules”). These Competition Rules will be available on Flybe’s website www.flybe.com (“Website”) during the Competition Period (set out in the Competition Specific Terms and Conditions); and where applicable, the Site Rules (as specified in the Competition Specific Terms and Conditions), which apply to the Competition, together the “Rules”.
- Flybe reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
- Children of Flybe or Cancer Research UK employees (or family members of employees) are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- To take part in this Competition, a painting or drawing has to be created on A4-size paper in landscape format and in full colour using any medium. It should represent, simply, the joy and fun of travelling by plane to see friends and family, exploring the UK or flying on holiday to destinations served by Flybe.
- All entries must be submitted by post to Flybe Limited at the following address to be received by midnight on Friday 23rd October 2015 - New Walker Hangar, Exeter International Airport, Exeter, Devon EX5 2BA, marked ‘Flybe Art Competition’. Entries must include the entrant’s name, age, contact email address and telephone number.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost or delayed or not delivered in time to meet the stated deadline for the Competition closure.
- Only one entry per person. There is no fee for entry however a small charitable donation of £1 will be welcomed with all proceeds going direct to Cancer Research UK Kids & Teens.
- All entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be judged by a panel comprising senior representatives from Flybe and Cancer Research UK Kids & Teens. The judges’ decision shall be deemed final.
- The results of the Competition will be published both on www.flybe.com on Monday 9th November, 2015.
- The winner will also be notified by way of the contact details they provide on their entry and must be available with their legal guardian to attend an official presentation of their prize at a location to be advised on or around Tuesday 1st December 2015 with all reasonable transportation costs being paid for by Flybe.
- If the winner is not able, for any reason, to accept their prize on the date required, or cannot be contacted by Flybe within seven (7) days of the first attempt to notify them, Flybe reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- Prizes to be won are awarded to the parent or lawful guardian of the entrant as follows:
- 1st Prize: 350,000 Avios to spend on a holiday for the winner and three other family members to a destination of their choice operated by Flybe that will cover flights, car hire and accommodation costs for seven (7) days. The parent or guardian of the 1st Prize Winner will be required to join the Avios Travel Rewards Programme (ATRP) and be resident in the UK, IOM or Channel Islands to receive and spend the prize-winning Avios.
- 2nd Prize: 4xfree return flights on any Flybe operated route
- 3rd Prize: 2xfree return flights on any Flybe operated route
- The prizes are subject to the prize suppliers' terms and conditions and are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and are not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The winner will be required to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from the Competition and the winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of country of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Flybe relating to any post-winning publicity.
- By entering the Competition and submitting image, artwork, voice, image, photograph or any other materials in relation to the Competition (the “Products”) the entrant and their parent or guardian: (i) confirm the grant to us of a worldwide, perpetual, royalty free licence in the Intellectual Property Rights in the Products or Competition entry, (ii) waive any moral rights and like rights the entrant and their parent or guardian have in relation to the Products or Competition entry so that we shall be entitled to use the Products or Competition entry in any and all media including advertising, marketing or promotional material or any websites hosted by Flybe and its charity partner, Cancer Research UK Kids & Teens at no cost and no prior notice to us and (iii) warrant to us that the Products or Competition entry (a) will not infringe the Intellectual Property Rights , privacy or any other rights of any third party and (b) do not violate any applicable law or regulation (including any laws regarding anti-discrimination or false advertising).
- Unless otherwise stated, Competition entries will not be returned.
- Any personal data submitted will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation.
- Flybe reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control. The decision of Flybe in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Flybe shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control.
- The Competition and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including the prize), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. You irrevocably agree that the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Competition (including the prize).
- Nothing in these Rules will operate to exclude or restrict Flybe’s liability (if any) to the entrant (i) for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence or the negligence of a person for whom it is vicariously liable (negligence being as defined in the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (ii) for its fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation by a person for whom it is vicariously liable, or (iii) any matter for which it is not permitted by law to exclude or limit, or to attempt to exclude or limit, its liability.
- Without prejudice to the provisions of the clause above, we exclude all liability whatsoever for any costs, expenses, losses, damages, liabilities, injury or disappointment (other than any costs and expenses specifically provided for in the Competition and/or Prize) including any loss of profit, business, contracts, revenues or anticipated savings and whether special, direct, indirect or consequential suffered by you howsoever arising in connection with the Competition and/or Prize.
- The Competition is organised by Flybe Limited whose registered office is at New Walker Hangar, Exeter International Airport, Exeter, Devon, EX5 2BA, a company registered in England and Wales, whose company registration number is 02769768.
- An adult member of the traveling group of the 1st Prize Winner must be a member of Avios Travel Rewards Programme (ATRP) and resident in the UK, IOM or Channel Islands in order to claim the prize. Membership of ATRP can be gained at Flybe.com/avios.
- Membership of ATRP is subject to terms and conditions that can be found at www.flybe.com/avios/.
- All bookings with Avios are strictly subject to availability, which may be limited or not available on some routes at certain times, especially during peak periods. The total number of seats available for Reward Flights will vary from route to route and from week to week depending on commercial demand.
- All bookings are subject to Avios terms and conditions and the carrier’s conditions of carriage. Airline, taxes, fees and charges are payable on all flights.
- For full Avios terms and conditions please visit Avios.com