Whether you are travelling for business or going on holiday you can make the start of your journey as enjoyable and stress free as possible by checking- in for your flight online.
Check in for your flight from the comfort of your home, office or hotel, available from 36 hours before until 1 hour before your flight departs.
- Print your own boarding pass and you can go straight to security at the airport, if you have hand baggage only. If you have bags to check in, go to one of our Bag Drops when you arrive at the airport, so that your bags can be tagged and accepted for the flight. Then go straight to security through to departures.
- You can also check- in for your onward or return flight, if it is within 24 hours.
IMPORTANT! Please make sure that you arrive at your departure airport in plenty of time to board your flight, taking into consideration the time that you need to allow to go through security and/or are travelling with baggage requiring tagging and acceptance for the flight: airport security checks and for what, at larger airports, may also be a long walk to the actual boarding gate.
Boarding the aircraft
- Please have your Boarding Pass, photographic ID or and passport (plus any other travel documents like visas etc.) readily available when boarding at the gate.
- If you arrive at the boarding gate after the gate has closed, you will not be able to board the flight.
Terms & Conditions for online check-in:
- Online check-in is available to all passengers travelling on an e-ticket (*only available on certain routes).
- Passengers travelling with hand baggage should ensure that it meets size and weight requirements and does not contain any sharp objects or restricted items.
- Any passengers with hold baggage should report to the bag drop desk.
- Boarding and gate information may change. Please check the flight information screens in the departure lounge for confirmed boarding and gate information.
- Passengers must report to the boarding gate no later than 15 minutes prior to departure. Failure to be at the boarding gate on time will result in your booking been cancelled and bags being offloaded.
- All passengers using online check-in must present valid photographic identification or a valid passport for international routes which will be checked at the boarding gate. Any passenger without appropriate identification will be refused travel.
- Unaccompanied minors may not use online check-in.
- Any passenger requiring assistance should make themselves known to staff at the bag drop desk no later than one hour prior to departure.
- Online check-in may only be used by passengers and check-in should only be done by the person travelling. Any passenger using online check-in needs to be present at the time of checking in to answer the required security questions.
- Passengers should be aware that once they have checked in online and subsequently make a change to their reservation will be required to re-check-in at a Flybe check-in desk upon arrival at the airport to obtain their new Boarding Pass.
- For safety reasons parties containing more than two infants are not permitted to use the online check-in facility.