Save time at the airport with our quick and easy to use check-in kiosks, which are available at selected airports.
- Use the interactive touch screen to check- in for your flight.
- Choose your own seat from those available using the interactive seating plan.
- Check-in for your onward or return flight, if it is within 24 hours.
- Print your own Boarding Pass.
All you need is:
- your booking reference, or
- an acceptable form of identification (e.g. credit/debit card or passport) and your flight number.
If you have bags to check-in, go to one of Flybe’s bag drops so that they can be tagged and accepted for the flight. Then go straight to security and through to departures.
IMPORTANT! Please make sure that you arrive at your departure airport in plenty of time to board your flight, taking into consideration the time that you need to allow to go through security and/or are travelling with baggage requiring tagging and acceptance for the flight: airport security checks and for what, at larger airports, may also be a long walk to the actual boarding gate.
Boarding the aircraft
- Please have your Boarding Pass, photographic ID or and passport (plus any other travel documents like visas etc.) readily available when boarding at the gate.
- You will also need to show your boarding pass to the cabin crew again when you board the aircraft.
- If you arrive at the boarding gate after the gate has closed, you will not be able to board the flight.
Terms & Conditions for self-service check-in:
- Passengers travelling with hand baggage should ensure that it meets size and weight requirements and does not contain any sharp objects or restricted items.
- Any passengers with hold baggage should report to the bag drop desk.
- Boarding and gate information may change. Please check the flight information screens in the departure lounge for confirmed boarding and gate information.
- Passengers must report to the boarding gate no later than 15 minutes prior to departure. Failure to be at the boarding gate on time will result in your booking been cancelled and bags being offloaded.
- All passengers using self-service check-in must present valid photographic identification or a valid passport for international routes which will be checked at the boarding gate. Any passenger without appropriate identification will be refused travel.
- Unaccompanied minors may not use self-service check-in.
- Any passenger requiring assistance should make themselves known to staff at the bag drop desk no later than one hour prior to departure.
- Self-service check-in may only be used by passengers and check-in should only be done by the person travelling. Any passenger using self-service check-in needs to be present at the time of checking in to answer the required security questions.