Landing page for Mobile boarding pass
Header: Mobile boarding pass
Checking in for your flight just got a whole lot easier with the brand-new Flybe automatic check-in system, the first in the UK. Not only can you opt to receive this automatically via e-mail, but you can also choose to receive this directly to your mobile phone!
When booking a flight with Flybe, eligible passengers will be given the option to register for Flybe’s free automatic check-in. In doing so, all nominated passengers will automatically receive their boarding pass between 15 and 48 hours of their departing flight. All that is required is to make the decision of whether you wish to have your boarding pass emailed to you or sent via SMS!
By selecting to receive your boarding pass directly to your mobile phone, you will receive a bar-coded boarding pass – an electronic version of the paper boarding pass – which will be sent to your mobile phone and means that after booking your ticket, you do not have to do anything except turn up for your flight, making the whole process hassle-free and a completely paperless experience, from booking to check-in to boarding!
How mobile boarding pass works:
- When you make a new booking on the Flybe website, you will be given the option to opt for all passengers to receive an email containing a PDF boarding pass directly to your mobile phone.
- For security reasons you will require to provide a different mobile phone number for each individual passenger in the booking.
- You will be checked in and receive an SMS message containing a link to your boarding pass between 15 and 38 hours before departure.
- If travelling in All In, you will find also enclosed your snack, drink and executive lounge voucher for access to a Flybe lounge, which if you prefer you can choose to either print prior to travel. However, by simply showing your All In mobile boarding pass you will be able to be granted access to the Flybe lounge and on board you will be offered a complimentary snack and drink.
- If you are travelling with luggage, once you get to the airport you must check your hold luggage either via the baggage drop or the check-in desk.
- If you are travelling with hand baggage only, you can proceed straight to the security checkpoint and use your mobile boarding pass.
- Please ensure to have your mobile phone switched on when boarding the aircraft as you will be requested to show your boarding pass when embarking the aircraft.
- Important! Please ensure to print your boarding pass and if applicable your vouchers and bring these with you to the airport, along with a valid form of identification or if travelling outside the UK a valid passport.
Please make sure that you arrive at your departure airport in plenty of time to board your flight, taking into consideration the time that you need to allow to go through security and/or are travelling with baggage requiring tagging and acceptance for the flight: airport security checks and for what, at larger airports, may also be a long walk to the actual boarding gate.
At which airports is Automatic check-in available:
There are a wide number of airports where automatic check-in is offered, please refer to the list of airport check-in options for full details. (finalising the list with IT and CF)
Boarding the aircraft
Please have your Mobile Boarding Pass, photographic ID or and passport (plus any other travel documents like visas etc.) readily available when boarding at the gate.
- You will also need to show your mobile boarding pass to the cabin crew again when you board the aircraft.
- If you arrive at the boarding gate after the gate has closed, you will not be able to board the flight.
Terms & Conditions for mobile boarding pass:
- Mobile boarding pass is available to passengers travelling on an e-ticket on selected routes.
- Passengers travelling with hand baggage should ensure that it meets size and weight requirements and does not contain any sharp objects or restricted items.
- Any passengers with hold baggage should report to the bag drop desk.
- Boarding and gate information may change. Please check the flight information screens in the departure lounge for confirmed boarding and gate information.
- Passengers must report to the boarding gate no later than 15 minutes prior to departure. Failure to be at the boarding gate on time will result in your booking been cancelled and bags being offloaded.
- All passengers using mobile boarding pass must present valid photographic identification or a valid passport for international routes which will be checked at the boarding gate. Any passenger without appropriate identification will be refused travel.
- Unaccompanied minors, children and infants may not use mobile boarding pass.
- Any passenger requiring assistance should make themselves known to staff at the bag drop desk no later than one hour prior to departure.
- Passengers should be aware that once they have been issued with a mobile boarding pass and subsequently make a change to their reservation will be required to re-check-in at a Flybe check-in desk upon arrival at the airport to obtain their new boarding pass.
- Passengers using mobile boarding pass check-in who, for any reason do not receive a barcode on their mobile device, or who inadvertently, or otherwise, delete the barcode, or whose phone is lost or stolen, please contact Flybe’s check-in desk. The passenger’s right to travel will be verified by Flybe, and if appropriate, a replacement boarding pass will be issued.