Airport Check-in desks
Should you require assistance or need help checking-in for your flight please go to our airport check-in desks - where a member of our team will be glad to assist you.
IMPORTANT! Please make sure that you arrive at your departure airport in plenty of time to board your flight, taking into consideration the time that you need to allow to go through security and/or are travelling with baggage requiring tagging and acceptance for the flight: airport security checks and for what, at larger airports, may also be a long walk to the actual boarding gate.
Boarding the aircraft
- Please have your Boarding Pass, photographic ID or and passport (plus any other travel documents like visas etc.) readily available when boarding at the gate.
- You will also need to show your boarding pass to the cabin crew again when you board the aircraft.
- If you arrive at the boarding gate after the gate has closed, you will not be able to board the flight.
Terms & Conditions for airport check-in:
- Passengers travelling with hand baggage should ensure that it meets size and weight requirements and does not contain any sharp objects or restricted items.
- Any passengers with hold baggage should report to the bag drop or check-in desk.
- Boarding and gate information may change. Please check the flight information screens in the departure lounge for confirmed boarding and gate information.
- Passengers must report to the boarding gate no later than 15 minutes prior to departure. Failure to be at the boarding gate on time will result in your booking been cancelled and bags being offloaded.
- All passengers using airport check-in must present valid photographic identification or a valid passport for international routes which will be checked at the boarding gate. Any passenger without appropriate identification will be refused travel.
- Any passenger requiring assistance should make themselves known to staff at the bag drop desk no later than one hour prior to departure.
- Self-service check-in may only be used by passengers and check-in should only be done by the person travelling. Any passenger using self-service check-in needs to be present at the time of checking in to answer the required security questions.