Flybe online check-in is generally available to passengers on flights scheduled for departure within the next 36 hours. However, there are some exceptions. Please read the Troubleshooting section before you check-in.
- Is your booking reference correct? If you booked before 12 March then your booking reference will have been changed - a new booking reference has been sent to the email address provided at the time of booking. If you can only find your original booking reference then you can use that to check-in by visiting our alternative online check-in page. Please see our FAQs for help finding your new booking reference.
- Does your departure airport support online check-in? Check-in options vary by airport and route travelled; please see full list of check-in options available by airport.
- Is online check-in open for your flight? Online check-in opens 36 hours before scheduled departure and closes 1 hour before scheduled departure. If you wish to make changes to your booking prior to check-in please visit Manage Booking.
- Is your flight operated by Air France? Check your booking confirmation if you’re not sure. To check-in for flights operated by Air France you’ll need to go to Air France online check-in.
- Are you flying from Paris Charles De Gaulle? To check-in online for any Flybe flight departing from Charles De Gaulle, please go to Air France online check-in.
For further help with online check-in, please see our online check-in FAQs.
Other ways to check-in
All flights are available for airport check-in free of charge, either at self-service kiosks or airport check-in desk. Check-in options vary by airport and route travelled; please see full list of check-in options available by airport.
After checking-in online
Print your boarding pass and you can go straight to security at the airport, if you have hand baggage only. If you have hold baggage to check in, go to one of our Bag Drops when you arrive at the airport, where your bags can be tagged and accepted for the flight. Then go straight to security and through to departures.
Please make sure that you arrive at your departure airport in plenty of time to board your flight, taking into consideration the time that you need to allow to go through security.
Please have your Boarding Pass, photographic ID or and passport (plus any other travel documents like visas etc.) readily available when boarding at the gate. If you arrive at the boarding gate after the gate has closed, you will not be able to board the flight.
- Online check-in is available to all passengers travelling on an e-ticket (*only available on certain routes).
- Passengers travelling with hand baggage should ensure that it meets size and weight requirements and does not contain any sharp objects or restricted items.
- Any passengers with hold baggage should report to the bag drop desk.
- Boarding and gate information may change. Please check the flight information screens in the departure lounge for confirmed boarding and gate information.
- Failure to be at the boarding gate on time will result in your booking been cancelled and bags being offloaded. Please see check-in and gate closure times.
- All passengers using online check-in must present valid photographic identification or a valid passport for international routes which will be checked at the boarding gate. Any passenger without appropriate identification will be refused travel.
- Unaccompanied minors may not use online check-in.
- Any passenger requiring assistance should make themselves known to staff at the bag drop desk no later than one hour prior to departure.
- Online check-in may only be used by passengers and check-in should only be done by the person travelling. Any passenger using online check-in needs to be present at the time of checking in to answer the required security questions.
- Passengers should be aware that once they have checked in online and subsequently make a change to their reservation will be required to re-check-in at a Flybe check-in desk upon arrival at the airport to obtain their new Boarding Pass.
- For safety reasons parties containing more than two infants are not permitted to use the online check-in facility.