KICK START YOUR CAREER
At Flybe, the sky is the limit. There are opportunities for you to build your hours at a rapid rate to gain experience and then embark on your Command, in a matter of years.
On average, our current First Officers take just three years to achieve Command. When you feel ready, we have a Command Development Programme, where your local manager will help guide you through the process.
As a First Officer, you will benefit from:
- Starting salary of £29,000* - yearly incremental increases thereafter
- Flight Duty Allowance payable and generous scheduling agreement payments when applicable
- 28 days Annual Leave, increasing to 33 with loyalty
- Minimum of 115 days off per year
- BALPA agreed Scheduling Agreement
- 2% Auto Enrolment Pension
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Loss of Licence Insurance
- Rebate Travel - Flybe and Interline
We ask for all applicants to comply with the following entry requirements:
- Valid UK CAA issue EASA Frozen ATPL, CPL or MPL (or willing to convert prior to employment)
- Valid Instrument Rating or multi-crew type rating
- Valid Class 1 Medical
- ICAO English Level 5 or above
- Unrestricted right to live and work in the EEA
- Minimum 85% average at Ground School (not applicable if total flying experience is greater than or equal to 1,000 hours or holder of a valid multi-crew type rating)
- Multi Crew Co-operation Course
- Jet Orientation Course, or multi-crew flying within the last 12 months
- Currency of 50 hours flying in the last 12 months, aircraft and/or certified sim, 8 hours of recency must be in the last 3 months (inclusive of a MCC/JOC where appropriate). Logbooks are checked at interview.
- Full Driving Licence
*Please note: First six weeks pay at £26,000, with hotel accommodation with breakfast provided by the Company, no FDA is paid during this period.