Cabin Crew Entry Requirements
- Minimum age of 18
- Minimum height of 157.5 cm (without shoes) and maximum height of 188 cm (with shoes)
- Weight in proportion to height (to enable you to fit into a standard cabin crew safety harness)
- Excellent standards of grooming and no visible tattoos when wearing Flybe uniform (short sleeved shirts are part of the uniform. The tights denier prohibits tattoos on legs. This includes not covering a tattoo with make-up or jewellery)
- Possession of a full, valid EU passport with no restrictions or for non-EU passport holders, a valid work permit/visa that allows entry to all Flybe destinations
- A good level of health is essential to cope with the demands of flying
- Requirement to pass a Part-MED initial aeromedical assessment and provide the valid report before joining Flybe
- Ability to swim at least 25 metres unaided
- Minimum of 3 GCSE's grade C (or equivalent), including English and Mathematics
- Minimum of 6 months face-to-face customer service experience, ideally in the sales and service industry.
- Must live within 60 minutes travelling time to base (home) airport
- Must have a full, valid Driving Licence
- Be prepared to sign a £1000 bond to covering training costs which is deducted from your salary over 1 to 3 years. If you leave the company during this time, you would need to pay back the outstanding amount
Additional Requirements for Senior Cabin Crew
- 12 months Cabin Crew experience
Trump days off
Free staff car parking at home base
Staff travel after three months and interline after six months
Employee Assistance Programme
Commission on sales made on board
We like to keep things simple. If you are successful at screening, you will be invited to attend a recruitment day. Our recruitment days consist of group exercises/assessments, Maths and English quiz and an individual interview.
We believe that our recruitment days are a two-way process; we want you to assess us as well!