At Flybe, we love to make things simple. We offer flights that are faster, cheaper, and go to the places you really want to get to!
Here’s how it works. With Spend&Fly, the Flybe Credit Card’s exclusive loyalty programme, every time you spend on your Flybe Credit Card, you’ll be a step closer to boarding your next Flybe flight. You’ll also be entitled to exclusive discounts too, so whether you’re travelling for pleasure or business, the Flybe Credit Card offers you a great deal all round.
What’s even better about this card is that there’s no points system to get tangled up in like other cards. It’s simply about the amount you spend and when you choose to redeem your voucher!
The quickest way to earn a Bonus Return Flight (where you just pay taxes and charges)* is to make the Flybe Credit Card your first choice for those everyday purchases and payments.
Here’s how it can work for you:
|Credit Card spend||Bonus Return Flight (where you just pay taxes and charges)*|
|£4,000||UK||Just Fly or Get More UK Bonus Return Flight|
|£5,500||UK||All In UK Bonus Return Flight|
|£6,000||EU||Just Fly or Get More European Bonus Return Flight|
|£7,500||EU||All In European Bonus Return Flight|
* All you have to do is pay taxes and charges. Bonus Return Flights will be provided in the form of a voucher code redeemable against selected flights subject to availability online. For Bonus Flight terms and conditions please see www.flybe.com. Seats available on Flybe scheduled services to and from the UK. Get More Supplement may apply. Not available on routes to Spain or Portugal. Spend&Fly Bonus Flights cannot be used on flights operated by Stobart Air, Blue Islands or codeshare services. Discounted web fares may occasionally be available at a lower cost (including taxes charges) than equivalent reward flights. Therefore, Flybe recommends customers are flexible with their travel dates when searching for reward flights. For more information, please go to www. flybe.com/spend&fly.
Keeping track of your finances can be a headache, especially if you’re trying to stick to a budget. So we’ve kept things simple with Flybe Credit Card Online Account Management (OAM), a service that gives you complete control. From checking your balance to making a payment, It’s all at your fingertips at www.creation.co.uk. Simply log on and create a username and password. Rest assured, the OAM site is entirely safe and secure, giving you peace of mind while you view your account.
Once you’ve registered, you’ll be able to:
You can still use the other payment methods if you prefer, but registering for OAM means you have instant access to your account – anywhere in the world! It’s fast, easy and secure. What could be simpler?
Sound good? Just click ‘Apply Now’ below and we’ll take you to our quick and easy online application form.
Subject to status. Applicants for credit must be aged 18 or over and UK resident (including Channel Islands and Isle of Man). The Flybe Credit Card is issued by Creation Financial Services Limited, Chadwick House, Blenheim Court, Solihull B91 2AA.
Calls may be recorded. Calls charged at basic rate. The number provided may be included as part of any inclusive call minutes provided by your phone operator.
Flybe reserves the right to withdraw or amend this offer at any time giving sufficient notice.
1. 0% for 12 months on Balance Transfers is applicable only for Balance Transfers made within 90 days of account opening date. Subject to status, eligibility, availability of funds and Account Terms and Conditions. Balance Transfer fee: up to £5 or 5% whichever is greater, your specific fee is detailed in your agreement. You can Balance Transfer up to 90% of your credit limit. Balance Transfers from existing storecard accounts and loans issued by Creation Financial Services Ltd, Creation Consumer Finance Ltd and credit card accounts issued by Creation Financial Services Limited are not permitted. Minimum value for Balance Transfer is £50. All other transactions during the promotional period will be charged interest at the standard rate then applicable.
2. The amount of days you have interest free are dependent upon Purchase date and statement date.
3. Cash Advance: Subject to eligibility, availability of funds and account status. Account terms and conditions apply. Cash handling fee: up to £5 or 5% whichever is greater, your specific fee is detailed in your agreement.
4. A cash-handling fee of 5% (minimum fee £5) applies to each Cash Advance transaction. Interest is also charged from the day you take the Cash Advance until you pay back the amount taken out in full, at the rate of up to 27.4% p.a. Travel Money is operated by Travelex Currency Services Limited. Delivery will only be to the customer account billing address registered with Creation Financial Services Limited. Exchange rates will be advised at the time of purchase. Maximum order value £2,000 or cash credit limit, if less.
5. Avis Terms and Conditions – The discount applies to the cost of the rental plus basic coverage. Discount does not apply to fees for optional extras (such as special equipment, additional drivers, optional coverage or pre-paid fuel) nor to mandatory taxes, young driver surcharges, premium location fees, pay-on-return fuel charges, one-way fees or accident, damage or theft processing fees. Claims related to damage or theft is subject to a contribution from the renter which can be reduced by purchasing optional waivers. Please see avis.co.uk/flybe and select ‘Flybe Credit Card Holder’ from the Passenger Type dropdown on the homepage booking panel for the discount to apply.