Passengers who have learning disabilities
The airport environment can be challenging for passengers who have learning disabilities and their families. We will endeavour to make all possible arrangements so that your journey is enjoyable.
- Visit the airport in advance to become more familiar with the environment*
- Flybe’s Friendly Flying Guides *Coming Soon*
Services on the day of travel:
- We can arrange for a dedicated staff member to assist your transit through the airport
- We can arrange for you to have priority at check-in and assistance through security
- We will, if possible, arrange a quiet seating area in the departure lounge*
- We can arrange for you to board and disembark the aircraft either first or last
We will, where possible, accommodate any individual requests you may have.
We also offer a comprehensive unaccompanied person service for adults who have learning disabilities but who wish to travel independently. We will offer this service at no additional charge to passengers who are comfortable travelling alone and can understand and follow the safety instructions. Please contact us to arrange this service in advance of travel.
Eastern Airways Operated Flights
Passengers with Learning Difficulties travelling alone will require medical confirmation prior to booking stating the passenger is able to travel unaccompanied.
*Please note that certain services will be dependent on operational considerations
We offer a call back service if you are unable to contact us by email, please provide your telephone number including the area code to the staff member who takes your call.
Contact us at least 48hrs before you travel to register your requirements or to make an enquiry.
Telephone: +44 (0) 207 3080812
08:00 to 18:30 Monday to Friday
08:00 to 16:00 Saturday
10:00 to 18:00 Sunday and Bank Holidays
Email: [email protected]
If you wish to contact us for any other reason please click here.
When travelling on a flight operated by one of our Codeshare or Franchise partners, we recommend you check the website of the operating carrier for any special assistance guidelines.