Loganair is Scotland’s leading commuter airline with a comprehensive network of scheduled services and is now one of the longest established airlines in the United Kingdom. It has been in operation for 40 years and serves the Highlands and Islands as well as City of Derry, Dublin and the Isle of Man.
Since 1994 Loganair has been operating as a British Airways franchise partner for all scheduled services. However they also have a small inter-island operation within the Orkney Islands, which operates in the Loganair name. This will remain separate from the Flybe agreement, which comes into force in October.
Loganair product features:
- On-board Loganair operated flights, refreshments will be complimentary
- Loganair operates 34 seat Saab 340 aircraft with restricted hold baggage space; therefore, baggage allowances on Loganair flights will be 20kgs for hold baggage and 6kg of cabin baggage. Customers who are connecting from another Flybe flight will be able to carry the applicable Flybe baggage allowances
- Sporting goods and excess baggage will be carried subject to space on Loganair operated flights. The charges are £10 per piece of excess luggage and £10 per piece of sports equipment or exceptional item - such as a musical instrument
- Loganair customers travelling on all routes will be eligible for Rewards4all points, please see Rewards4all pages for specific details.
- There will be no cargo service available from Dundee
- Customers may select seats in advance of travel at standard Flybe pre-selected seat fee levels
- Infants are carried free of charge and are entitled to a luggage allowance of 20kgs
- Children under 12 years of age will receive a child discount
- There is no charge for unaccompanied minors on Loganair operated services
Pets are not accepted for travel in the cabin with the exception of assistance dogs.Both cats and dogs can be carried in the hold on Loganair operated aircraft as long they are over 12 weeks old. They must be carried in suitably sized containers. For more information or to book please call 0844 800 2855 or 01496 302022
Loganair Conditions of Carriage
For the Loganair Conditions of Carriage, please see: http://www.loganair.co.uk/services/cargo#carriage-conditions