Your online account
-- STOP PRESS --
Flybe has now partnered with Avios, the travel rewards experts, to provide you with a new way to collect and spend Avios from the 27th October. New and existing customers should visit http://www.flybe.com/avios to discover the benefits and pre-register interest.
From the 10th October 2014 Rewards4all, Flybe’s frequent flyer programme will be closed to new members.
Existing members will be able to earn points until the 9th January 2015 and those members need to use their existing points by the 31st March for flights booked and flown by the 24th October 2015.
Online accounts & Rewards4all
As a Rewards4all member you will have a dedicated section of your customer account to keep up to date with your membership.
Your account page will show:
- A statement detailing when youve earned and redeemed flights
- Your points meter to show you how far away you are from your next redemption (where you just pay taxes and charges)
- A booking form to book your next Flybe flight. This saves you having to go back to the homepage to search.
- An option to see what Rewards4all flights are available
- The facility to claim points for a flight by entering your name & booking reference
- A 'my live flights' section showing which flights are coming up - giving you quick access to amend or add services
- A frequent flyer menu with quick links to all of the above as well as a balance update page