Win free food shopping for a year with Lidl!
- Flybe Offers
- Lidl free food shopping
Flybe is delighted to bring you this exclusive offer where you could be in with a chance of winning free food shopping for an entire year, courtesy of Lidl. This exclusive prize draw offers £50 a week of free groceries for 12 months, so you can feed the family for FREE!
For your chance to win, simply book a Flybe flight between 27th July and the 24th August 2011, then enter your details below to be entered into the prize draw. Entry will close at midnight on the 24th August 2011 and the lucky winner will be selected and then contacted directly by Lidl with further details of their prize.
Since establishing themselves in the UK in 1994, Lidl has grown consistently and today have more than 580 stores. Lidl takes pride in providing top quality products at the lowest possible prices throughout the country.
Besides food they also have twice weekly special offers ranging from Cycling gear to Angling accessories, Computers to BBQ specials. These offers change on a Monday and a Thursday and are subject to availability. For more information and a convenient store locator visit www.lidl.co.uk
Terms and Conditions
- Entry open to residents of the UK excluding Northern Ireland, The Isle of Man and the Channel Islands aged 18 or over who enter the competition between 27th July and 24th August after purchasing one flight with Flybe, except employees and their immediate families of Lidl UK GmbH, their associated companies and anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
- Closing date for receipt of entries: midnight on 24th August 2011.
- As proof of eligibility of entry, the following information must be provided: First name, last name, e-mail address, telephone number, address, postcode, confirmation that they are over 18.
- Only one entry per person. Multiple entries per person will deem all affected entries invalid.
- All entries through third parties or agents are invalid.
- One draw will take place on 25/08/11. All eligible entries received between 27/07/11 and 24/08/11 will be entered into the draw. In the prize draw the first correct entry randomly selected by an independent person will win the year’s free shopping. The outcome of the draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There is one prize of £50 of groceries a week from Lidl for 52 weeks. Prize will be provided as Lidl vouchers for £2,600. All vouchers must be used on or before Monday 10th September 2012.
- Vouchers to be used in 1 Lidl store only, location to be chosen by winner
- The winner will be notified by email no later than 2 working days after the draw and will have up to 7 working days of this notification to respond with the information requested; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
- No cash or other prize alternative is available. The promoters reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value should the advertised prizes become unavailable for reasons beyond their control. Voucher must be presented at time of purchase at the till. Copied, damaged or defaced vouchers will not be accepted, only original vouchers are valid. The vouchers are non-exchangeable and non-refundable and are not for resale. Any misuse of the vouchers will result in the prize being withdrawn
- The promoters accept no responsibility for incomplete, corrupt or incorrect entries (this will be decided at the promoters discretion) or for any malfunctions, errors or viruses in the software that has been designed to maintain the entrants’ details, or for any incompatibility with all, or any, hardware and/or software that entrants may use. The promoters do not guarantee that the site will be available all the time or at any specific time. Proof of entering will not be taken as proof of receipt of entry.
- The promoters collect personal information for the purpose of administering this promotion. This may include contacting the winners via further emails regarding this promotion. Details will only be passed onto other organisations necessary to conduct the independently supervised prize draw and in order for the prize to be provided, as well as email addresses for those entrants wishing to receive the Lidl UK newsletter. In administering this promotion, the promoters will not collect more of your personal information than absolutely necessary and will not retain it after the duration of the promotion, with the exception of the winners and email addresses for those entrants wishing to receive the Lidl UK newsletter. By entering this promotion you agree to the collection and use of your data in this manner.
- All entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any requirements set out in any accompanying promotional material.
- The promoters reserve the right to select an alternative winner in the event they reasonably believe that a winner has contravened any of these Terms and Conditions.
- The prize winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional publicity relating to or in connection with this contest. The promoters shall have the right to publish all materials for promotional purposes.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the promoters shall not be liable for any loss and/or personal injury suffered by or to the winners and/or any of their companions that occurs as a result of the winner’s and/or his/her friends’ participation in the prize.
- The promoters reserve the right to withdraw, amend or temporarily suspend the promotion in their absolute discretion, provided that they shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
- The promoters accept no responsibility for technological or other difficulties experienced in participating in this promotion.
- The promotion and these terms are governed by English Law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Flybe are responsible for advertising the promotion in their newsletter and the management of such for the duration of the promotion, organising the independently supervised prize draw and provision of the winner’s list.
- No purchase necessary, enter via email at firstname.lastname@example.org