||Part - Time Receptionist x 2
• To work the reception areas of Hangar 1
• Answering all telephone calls
• Greeting visitors, issuing and activating security passes
• Sorting internal/external post and franking mail
• Collecting and distributing mail using the Company vehicle
• Dealing with deliveries and hire car keys
• Inputting data onto computer database
• Any other ad hoc duties as required
This is an important role as you will be the first point of contact for all enquiries to Flybe.
It is therefore essential that you:
• Are well presented
• Have excellent communication skills
• Have an excellent telephone manner
• Are customer focused
• Have attention to detail
• Have the ability to remain calm at all times
• Have flexibility to work extra hours to cover annual leave and sickness
• Have a full driving licence
A uniform will be provided.
20 hrs per week (afternoons) with additional holiday cover
13.45 – 17.45 Monday to Thursday and 13.00 – 17.00 Friday
22.5 hrs per week ( 3 x days) with additional holiday cover
08.00 – 16.00 Monday to Wednesday
G5 £13,250 per annum pro rata
Please specify on your application which position you wish to apply for.
||Please email CV and a covering letter stating why you consider you are suitable for the position to Gill Storey, HR Officer (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) quoting the job reference number 008/14.