Flybe, Europe’s largest regional airline, has added 12 extra flights on three of its most popular Isle of Man routes specifically those to and from Birmingham, Liverpool and Manchester on May 31st and June 8th to accommodate the demand from fans wanting to attend the TT2013 races being held between June 1st – 7th.
With the additional flights, the airline now offers a total choice of 270 direct services to and from the Isle of Man over this period from seven UK airports namely Birmingham, Bristol, London Gatwick, Liverpool, Luton, Manchester and Southampton, all of which are available for booking on www.flybe.com from £30.99 one way including taxes and airport charges.
FRIDAY 31st MAY - details of additional flights between Isle of Man (IOM) and:
- BE198 dep BHX 1940 arr IOM 2035 BE199 dep IOM 2100 arr BHX 2155
- BE610 dep IOM 1200 arr LPL 1240 BE609 dep LPL 1320 arr IOM 1400
- BE 815 dep MAN 1050 arr IOM 1135 BE814 dep IOM 1425 arr MAN 1510
SATURDAY 8th JUNE- details of additional flights between Isle of Man (IOM) and:
- BE 196 dep BHX 1910 arr IOM 2005 BE197 dep IOM 2030 arr BHX 2125
- BE609 dep LPL 1805 arr IOM 1845 BE610 dep IOM 1645 arr LPL 1725
- BE815 dep MAN 1535 arr IOM 1620 BE814 dep IOM 1910 arr MAN 1955
Andrew Strong, Flybe UK MD comments: “Convenient and affordable travel to and from the Isle of Man over the duration of the annual TT races is vital for the economy so we hope this will be a win-win for everyone. The additional services will make the Isle of Man even more accessible for fans looking for convenient travel options over this extremely busy time.”