The right place, the right job for you
Head Office is based at Exeter International Airport in Devon, England where there are a number of purpose built offices and hangar facilities.
Over 1000 people work out of Exeter with 480 office workers in a myriad of different roles. These include HR, Support Services, Marketing, PR and Executive roles.
We are not currently recruiting for head office roles. See Current vacancies page for additional opportunities.
Logistics Manager, Exeter
Reporting to: Head of Operational Planning
Salary:M6 rising to M7 after successful completion of 6 months' probation
(£38,832 rising to £43,152 per annum).
Hours: 39 hrs per week
Closing date: 31st August 2012.
The role requires a proficient and proactive individual to manage a
busy department responsible for the day-to-day delivery of the
airline scheduled, charter and wet-lease network performance.
The successful candidate must be able to:
- Organise and motivate an effective, multi-skilled team.
- Ensure that Company operations are compliant with external
and internal regulations.
- Report network performance accurately and concisely.
- Develop and implement standardised working practises.
- Liaise effectively with external and internal agencies.
- A working knowledge of the Flybe Ops Manuals A & D and
aircrew Scheduling Agreements is desirable.
- Extensive logistical experience and a proven management track
record in a large, multi-skilled environment.
- Good Microsoft Excel and Word skill (proficient AIMS User skills
- A composed, mature individual able to work well under
- An excellent communicator, including at senior management
level, and possess practiced presentational skills.
How to apply
Please email CV and a covering letter stating why you consider you are suitable for the position to Lucy
Lenygon, HR Officer after clearance from your direct supervisor.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference number 122/12
Closing date for applications:31st August 2012.
(Note: Only those candidates who meet the recruitment criteria will be interviewed).