Automatic Check-in (e-mail)
Checking in for your flight just got a whole lot easier with the brand-new Flybe automatic check-in system, the first in the UK.
When booking a flight with Flybe, eligible passengers will be given the option to register for Flybe’s free automatic check-in. In doing so, all nominated passengers will automatically receive their boarding pass between 36 and 15 hours of their departing flight.
By selecting the automatic e-mail check-in, you will receive an e-mail boarding pass to be printed at your convenience.
How Automatic check-in works:
- When you make a new booking on the Flybe website, you will be given the option to opt for all passengers to receive an email containing a PDF boarding pass.
- You can choose whether you would like for all the boarding passes to be sent to one e-mail address or you can opt for a different e-mail address for each passenger.
- You will be checked in and receive your boarding pass between 36 and 15 hours before departure.
- You will receive all the boarding passes for the passengers to your chosen e-mail address. Simply print a copy and take it with you to the airport.
- If travelling in All In, you will find also enclosed your snack, drink and executive lounge voucher for access to a Flybe lounge.
- If you are travelling with luggage, once you get to the airport you must check your hold luggage either via the baggage drop or the check-in desk.
- If you are travelling with hand baggage only, you can proceed straight to the security checkpoint and use your self-printed boarding pass.
- Important! Please print your boarding pass and vouchers if applicable and bring these with you to the airport, along with a valid form of identification. If you are travelling outside the UK a valid passport is required.
IMPORTANT! Please make sure that you arrive at your departure airport in plenty of time to board your flight, taking into consideration the time that you need to allow to go through security and/or are travelling with baggage requiring tagging and acceptance for the flight: airport security checks and for what, at larger airports, may also be a long walk to the actual boarding gate.Please review check-in times prior to travel.
At which airports is Automatic check-in available:
There are a wide number of airports where automatic check-in is offered, please refer to the list of airport check-in options for full details.
Boarding the aircraft
- Please have your Boarding Pass, photographic ID or and passport (plus any other travel documents like visas etc.) readily available when boarding at the gate.
- You will also need to show your boarding pass to the cabin crew again when you board the aircraft.
- If you arrive at the boarding gate after the gate has closed, you will not be able to board the flight.