Group booking enquiry
If your group consists of 9 or more passengers, the Group Sales team is here to help with your travel requirements.
Please forward your enquiry by pressing one of the buttons below and then filling in the form. Our Group Sales team will provide you with a quotation within 2 working days.
If you wish to speak directly to one of the Group Sales team, please contact us on the following numbers:
Phone (from UK only): 0371 700 2223
Phone (outside UK): +44 (0) 1392 266724
10:00 to 16:00 Monday* to Friday
Group travel guidelines
A group is 9 or more passengers who travel together on the same flight(s).
Group fares are more flexible compared to web fares, which require full payment and all passenger names at the time of booking. Please note the number of seats made available at each web fare may be limited and therefore not available for groups of 9 or more.
Your group fare also includes 1 piece of hold baggage per person up to 20kg and 1 piece of cabin baggage up to 10kg.
Sporting equipment, musical instruments and all other bulky items are subject to charges and space being available. They must be advised at the time of booking. Please contact Flybe Groups Department.
A group booking can be provisionally held for 3 weeks without payment unless travelling within 6 weeks.
A non-refundable deposit will secure a group booking. The deposit on domestic routes and the Republic of Ireland is £30.00 (€45.00) per person and for international routes £45.00 (€60.00) per person.
Full balance is due 6 weeks prior to the departure date.
For bookings made within 6 weeks of departure, full balance is required within 3 days of the booking being made.
If a booking is made within 3 days of departure, full balance is required immediately.
Payment can be accepted by credit and debit card or by cheque. Charges apply to credit and debit cards on balance payment.
Seats can be held under a contact name or group name. All names must then be advised 6 weeks prior to departure.
Names can be altered free of charge up to 6 days prior to the outbound travel date. Within 6 days, name changes will incur a £40 (€50, 75CHF) penalty per change.
Itinerary changes within 6 weeks of departure - One change may be made to either the Outbound or Inbound flight/s - subject to any difference in fare plus £37.50 (€48.00) penalty per person per sector/s changed. Itinerary changes can only be made via the Flybe Group Sales Department (subject to opening hours) up to 2 hours before departure. Itinerary changes are not permitted at Flybe Ticket Desks.
Outside of 6 weeks, loss of deposit only. Within 6 weeks of travel will incur a 100% penalty.
Electronic tickets will be issued once all names and payment have been received. You will be sent an e-ticket confirmation. This is all you need in order to check-in along with relevant photo-ID/passport.
Discount hotels for group bookings are available. Visit www.flybehotels.com.
At the airport
- Online Check-in - This functionality is currently unavailable for Group Bookings.
- UK Airports & International Airports please proceed to check in.
- May we respectfully request that the group present themselves at check-in no later than 1 1/2 hours prior to scheduled departure for all Domestic flights or 2 hours prior for all International flights in order to allow sufficient time for security and other procedures to be completed.
- Please note the Flybe operate a system of E-Tickets, which means that you no longer require a paper ticket. Your details are stored electronically within our system and therefore all you need to travel is your booking reference as shown above and photographic identification.
- Photographic Identification for Group Bookings ONLY
You need to present one of the forms of identification listed below to board one of our aircraft -
All passengers on International flights must be in possession of a valid passport and, where required, a valid visa. Citizens of the European Union, European Economic Area and Switzerland may travel within Europe on presentation of the valid National Identity card. From 05 October 1998, children who are not included on their parent's passport, require their own passport for Travel abroad.
- A valid Passport
- An expired passport (can be used on domestic flights for up to two years after expiry)
- Valid photographic EU or Swiss National Identity Card
- Valid photographic driving licence
- Valid armed forces identity card
- Valid police warrant card/badge
- Valid airport employees security identity pass
- A child on parent's passport is an acceptable form of ID - providing the parent who owns the passport is accompanying the child.
- Citizen child
- Valid photographic firearm certificate
- Valid Government issued identity card
- Electoral identity card
- NUS photographic cards (National Union of Students)
- Photographic University / College ID card
- Company ID cards of nationally recognised companies (photographic)
- Council issued buss pass (Senior Citizens only)
- Pension book (as only acceptable form on non-photographic identification)
- Passengers under the age of 16 travelling on their parent's passport do not require separate photographic identification . When travelling on international routes, passengers under the age of 16 travelling on their parent's passport must be accompanied by the parent.
- Citizencard - passengers can apply for a Citizencard online or by completing an application forma and posting it to Citizencard. To apply online visit www.citizencard.com or telephone 0870 240 1221 for a postal application form.
- Channel Islands only - a laminated colour photocopy of the relevant page of the passport will be accepted for children between the ages of 12 and 16 years who are travelling to/from school in the UK. This is only acceptable while travelling to/from school and when no other forms of identification are available.